Old 04-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Linuxguy123

Default Claws versus Evolution for email.

I'm interested to hear the pros and cons of Claws versus Evolution for
handling email.

I'm subscribed to about 10 email groups. I do a ton of filtering, into
about 20 different folders.

I don't have anything against Evolution. I've been using it for almost
10 years. However, it seems a bit stale and jaded.

How is Claws compared to Evolution ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claws_Mail

http://www.claws-mail.org/

What is the Perl filtering and Python scripting about ?

Thanks !