Old 04-01-2011, 06:00 PM
"Brian C. Lane"

Default Fixing up nfs url handling

These are for master, but they might be nice to have on f15-branch,
even though there is no bug associated with them.

Brian C. Lane (2):
Fix order of nfs mountOpts in promptForNfs
Rewrite nfs url parsing in loader

1.7.4

Old 04-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Chris Lumens

> These are for master, but they might be nice to have on f15-branch,
> even though there is no bug associated with them.

I'm fine with these on f15-branch, too. It's preventing an obvious bug
that you know is going to get filed.

- Chris