Old 04-01-2011, 02:24 PM
"Nichols, Eric D (IS)"

Default Need help in finding Developer with Fedora experience

Users,

*

I read through all of the posting guidelines, and I didn’t find anything prohibiting me from asking the question, so, I’ll make it quick.* I’m not very familiar with Fedora, but I provide recruiting support for a program at a very large
corporation who’s looking for Java Developers with skills in Fedora Commons, and I don’t quite know where to start.* If anyone can lend any help, or if there’s anyone you know that might be interested in a great opportunity, please follow this link:*
https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/ngc_pro/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en, and search for position ID# 11006270.* I’d appreciate any assistance or interest I can get.

*

Thanks in advance!

*

Eric D. Nichols

Senior Technology Recruiter

Civil Systems Division /Health IT Solutions

3355 Northeast Expressway

Cornell Building / 2nd Floor

Atlanta, GA* 30341

678-530-8702* Office

770-234-6507* Fax

*

*

Northrop Grumman Corporation is a global company with an entire organization headquartered in Atlanta that is solely devoted to public health initiatives.**
Visit us online for career opportunities at:**
http://careers.northropgrumman.com/ExternalHorizonsWeb/getCareerHome.do

*