Old 03-31-2011, 07:19 PM
Tom Callaway

Default Fedora says Thank You

First of all, I do not want to take any credit for this idea, it belongs
to John Rose, and has been bouncing around, trying to come to life,
since July 2010. I am just happy to help it finally hatch!

John, Jared, Paul, Max, and I all want to thank Fedora users and
contributors for everything that they do in our rich and diverse
community. As a small token of our appreciation, we're giving away free
Fedora stickers and case badges to any community member who sends us a
Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE). It is our little way of saying
thank you for all that you do.

Here is a short FAQ:

Q: What is a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope?