Old 03-31-2011, 07:05 PM
"antonio.montagnani@alice.it"

Default R: R: R: Plotter Hp Designjet T770

19.57

montagnani@alice.it wrote:

>>> http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/release_notes.html>>> That plotter
should be
>>> natively supported by latest Hplip.
>>>
>>> What are we missing??

>> You are missing the "ps".
>>
>> The T770ps printer is a T770 printer with
an additional postscript option.

>Assuming that system-config-printer is
automagically finding the
>postscript driver...
>
>I just looked through the
available printers and it doesn't appear to
>have a non-ps driver for that
particular model. You might try using
>one of the other non-ps drivers and see
if it works well enough for
>your needs.
>
>Richard
>--

Bug 692432 - Plotter
HP Deskjet T770 is not printing

I filed a bug as I think that it should work
out of the box, as it is included in hplip, as also per HP note on latest
hplip.
It is not urgent as plotter is a network plotter in an office where I am
working as consultant (but not an IT consultant)

Rgds

Anonio