Old 03-31-2011, 12:08 PM
Sergio Belkin

Default Audio: Mic not working

I have a problem: mic is not working.

Sound output works fine, but when I use mic, opening pavucontrol with
the volum high, I see that mic receives audio but there is no audible
sound. I've checked the volume with alsamixer and set high all volume
controls and nothing at all!

Mi sound card is:

lspci | grep Audio
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation N10/ICH 7 Family High
Definition Audio Controller (rev 02)

Alsa version are:
rpm -qa | grep ^alsa
alsa-tools-firmware-1.0.24.1-1.fc14.i686
alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-1.0.22-1.fc13.i686
alsa-utils-1.0.23-3.fc14.i686
alsa-lib-devel-1.0.24-1.fc14.i686
alsa-lib-1.0.24-1.fc14.i686
alsa-firmware-1.0.24.1-1.fc14.noarch

More info:

gconftool-2 --recursive-list /system/gstreamer/0.10/default
musicaudiosink_description = Default
videosink = autovideosink
visualization = autoaudiosink
audiosink = autoaudiosink
musicaudiosink = autoaudiosink
chataudiosink_description = Default
audiosrc_description = Default
audiosink_description = Default
chataudiosink = autoaudiosink
audiosrc = alsasrc
videosrc = v4l2src

I use Fedora 14 on a netbook ASPIRE one D250

Please could you tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!
Sergio Belkin *http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
LPIC-2 Certified - http://www.lpi.org