Old 03-28-2011, 12:05 PM
"fsosson@gmail.com"

Default chkfontpath package in Fedora 15 Alpha

Hello,

I need to use chkfontpath command but I cannot find it in Fedora 15 Alpha.

It seems philosophy for font and font server for X has been changed.
Is there any doc to understand how it works now?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Frederic

Old 03-28-2011, 01:43 PM
François Patte

Old 03-28-2011, 02:16 PM
"fsosson@gmail.com"

thanks for that info

Old 03-28-2011, 03:20 PM
"fsosson@gmail.com"

I'm ok after reading the fontconfig man page.

I need to integrate javafont (from Java 6). Is someone knows if Java
is able to deal with linux Fontconfig library ?

regards,