Old 03-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Linuxguy123

Default F14 on a Dell Inspiron Duo (N550, flip touchscreen, tablet/laptop)

Will F14 run on this and support the touchscreen ?

http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/inspiron-duo/pd

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/30/dell-inspiron-duo-review/

This guy is running Ubuntu 10.10 on it. I don't recognize the UI. I'm
a KDE guy. I like how it zooms in as a touchscreen. and I like the pop
up touch keyboard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGlPvnW6mgU

Will Fedora do all this as well as Ubuntu ?

Thanks !