Old 03-27-2011, 05:05 PM
mike lan

Default enabling wifi on Fedora 14

Hello every one

How to install and enable wifi on the laptop ?

/sbin/lspci | grep Wireless gives me :
05:00.0 Network controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR928X Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express) (rev 01)

thanks

Old 03-27-2011, 05:39 PM
JD

On 03/27/2011 10:05 AM, mike lan wrote:
> Hello every one
>
> How to install and enable wifi on the laptop ?
>
> /sbin/lspci | grep Wireless gives me :
> 05:00.0 Network controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR928X
> Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express) (rev 01)
>

> thanks
See
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Guide_-_Connecting_to_the_Internet

especially bullet 7 (Wireless).