Old 03-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Bob Goodwin

Default copy files from virtualbox -

How can I access files downloaded in virtualbox/Windows from
Fedora 14?

I a normal dual boot installation it's easy enough but I haven't
found a way to do it with vbox. Perhaps it can't be done?

Bob

Old 03-27-2011, 01:27 PM
fred smith

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 08:58:18AM -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> How can I access files downloaded in virtualbox/Windows from
> Fedora 14?
>
> I a normal dual boot installation it's easy enough but I haven't
> found a way to do it with vbox. Perhaps it can't be done?
>
> Bob
> --

scp?
sftp?
smb sharing (windows shares)?

The Lord is like a strong tower.

Old 03-27-2011, 01:44 PM
"Erik P. Olsen"

On 27/03/11 14:58, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> How can I access files downloaded in virtualbox/Windows from
> Fedora 14?
>
> I a normal dual boot installation it's easy enough but I haven't
> found a way to do it with vbox. Perhaps it can't be done?
>
> Bob
> --

In VirtualBox Manager: settings -> Shared Folders

--
Erik