Old 03-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Claude Jones

Default Problems with Flash 64 beta audio AND with 32bit Flash w/ nsplugin video

I finally got around to researching the problem with the Flash 64 plugin from Adobe and certain audio - I found that there were issues with that plugin and mp3 audio which caused a crackly audio with certain sites. The recommendation was to use nsplugin and the 32 bit Flash plugin. I've done that, but now I get mysterious white bars which flash across the screen, both horizontally and vertically when I play flash video, such as video on the CNN site. I'm running Fedora 14 with all the latest updates.

Anyone found this, and have a solution?

--

Claude Jones

Brunswick, MD, USA