Old 03-24-2011, 02:40 AM
leisland

Default Graphics driver installation error

Hi all,
when I try to install Nvidai driver, getting the following errors:
ERROR: Unable to load the kernel module 'nvidia.ko'.
*
my system si Fedora 14(*64bit ), installation commond is: sh *.run --kernel-source-path=/usr/src/kernels/2.6.35.11-83.fc14.x86_64
*
I don't know why, please help me!
*
leisland

Old 03-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Claude Jones

when I try to install Nvidai driver, getting the following errors:
ERROR: Unable to load the kernel module 'nvidia.ko'.
my system si Fedora 14( 64bit ), installation commond is: sh *.run
--kernel-source-path=/usr/src/kernels/2.6.35.11-83.fc14.x86_64
I don't know why, please help me!

I don't know why, either, but you're not going to get much help on this
list I fear. You'd have a better shot at some help if you tried the
nvidia drivers at rpmfusion.org - there you will find instructions on
how to install the distro and how to install the rpmfusion nvidia
packages that have been specifically configured to run on Fedora

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA