Old 03-22-2011, 07:28 PM
JD

Default Having trouble connecting to google and youtube

Using firefox-3.6.15-1.fc13.i686
I can connect to just about any site except
google and youtube.
I checked my firewall - I am not blocking any
outgoing traffic, and certainly not blocking
traffic specifically from either google or youtube.

What linux tool is there that will help me diagnose the problem?

Cheers,

JD