Old 03-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Jake Peavy

Default LXDM themes?

hey all,

I recently installed the LXDE spin of F14 and the login screen is hideous.* I've done a bunch of Googling but haven't found much constructive on other themes other than Industrial.

I don't know much about LXDM, can someone point me in the right direction?* I just want a very basic login screen, with no bubble writing and a solid background, although I do like being able to choose username from the list.

Thanks,
--
-jp

Higher beings from outer space may not want to tell us the secrets of
life, because we're not ready. But maybe they'll change their tune
after a little torture.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com