Old 03-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Linux_Sle

Default problems at very early stage installing Fedora 15 alpha in Virtualbox 4.0.4/Mac OS X

On 03/19/2011 10:29 AM, Sven Aluoor wrote:
> Hi
>
> I tried the install option "Install system with basic video driver"
> and the normal one. The problems accur before normal installer. See
> screen shot http://i.imgur.com/4GBKW.png
>
> cheers Sven
Hi.

I got the initial install going using the low level video drivers option
and amended it after installation on a separate partition. You could
try that with VirtualBox.

Sudhir

Old 03-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 22:10 +0000, Linux_Sle wrote:
> On 03/19/2011 10:29 AM, Sven Aluoor wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I tried the install option "Install system with basic video driver"
> > and the normal one. The problems accur before normal installer. See
> > screen shot http://i.imgur.com/4GBKW.png
> >
> > cheers Sven
> Hi.
>
> I got the initial install going using the low level video drivers option
> and amended it after installation on a separate partition. You could
> try that with VirtualBox.

Please take this to the Fedora Test list where it belongs.

poc