Old 03-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Alex

Default Missing volume applet?

Hi,

I'm not sure it's still called an "applet", but the little volume
control in the upper-right is missing on the panel on my fc14 system.
How can I get it back?

The little network icon is also missing. I have no idea how this
happened. The clock and username are still there, though.

What happens if I delete that panel and recreate it?

Thanks for any ideas!
Best regards,
Alex