Old 03-19-2011, 02:19 PM
Bob Goodwin

Default Firefox appear to be MS or Mac -

I believe there was an add-on to make the browser appear to be
from a Windows computer?

Trying to search for it but either it's no longer there or I
have the wrong search terms.

Anyone know what to look for?

Bob

Old 03-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Richard England

On 03/19/2011 08:19 AM, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> I believe there was an add-on to make the browser appear to be
> from a Windows computer?
>
> Trying to search for it but either it's no longer there or I
> have the wrong search terms.
>
> Anyone know what to look for?
>
> Bob
>
> --

http://chrispederick.com/work/user-agent-switcher/

~~R

Old 03-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Bob Goodwin

On 19/03/11 11:23, Richard England wrote:
> On 03/19/2011 08:19 AM, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>> > I believe there was an add-on to make the browser appear to be
>> > from a Windows computer?
>> >
>> > Trying to search for it but either it's no longer there or I
>> > have the wrong search terms.
>> >
>> > Anyone know what to look for?
>> >
>> > Bob
>> >
>> > --
>> >
> http://chrispederick.com/work/user-agent-switcher/
>
> ~~R
> --

Thank you, that was it! I installed it.

Bob

Old 03-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Aaron Konstam

On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 11:19 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> I believe there was an add-on to make the browser appear to be
> from a Windows computer?
>
> Trying to search for it but either it's no longer there or I
> have the wrong search terms.
>
> Anyone know what to look for?
>
> Bob
>
> --

The plugin is called: Default User Agent
and can be found through Google.

Old 03-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Bob Goodwin

On 19/03/11 17:16, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 11:19 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
>> I believe there was an add-on to make the browser appear to be
>> from a Windows computer?
>>
>> Trying to search for it but either it's no longer there or I
>> have the wrong search terms.
>>
>> Anyone know what to look for?
>>
>> Bob
>>
>> --
>>
> The plugin is called: Default User Agent
> and can be found through Google.

Yes, thank you. Found it a while ago and installed it.

Bob