-   -   freenx server question (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/490427-freenx-server-question.html)

Claude Jones 02-16-2011 11:31 PM

freenx server question

I've installed and configured freenx and it works. I'd like to use shared key authentication, but I'm not sure I understand how it's supposed to work. I've spent a couple of days reading howtos and documentation, but I believe there's a gap in my understanding.

What I want to do is only allow connections from people who've got the key, but, as it stands right now, if I know a username and password, the first connection offers a dialog that offers an unrecognized key, and would I like to accept it...

My question is, is there a way to turn off that dialog, and only allow connections to people to whom I've previously distributed the key - is my understanding correct in that this is a configurable option?

--

Claude Jones

Brunswick, MD, USA