Old 02-14-2011, 07:43 PM
Louis Garcia

Default Java browser plugin does not work with latest F14 update

With the latest F14 updates the java applet for firefox stopped working with a website I frequent. All I see is the java process taking the whole CPU and my computer's cooling going mad.

--Thanks

Old 02-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Joe Zeff

On 02/14/2011 12:43 PM, Louis Garcia wrote:
> With the latest F14 updates the java applet for firefox stopped working
> with a website I frequent. All I see is the java process taking the
> whole CPU and my computer's cooling going mad.
>
> --Thanks

Can you give us the url so we can test it? If needed, I can test it on
my desktop with 1 CPU and on my laptop with a dual CPU to see if it
makes any difference.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Louis Garcia

Well it's a financial trading site. you will need to login.* Can you recommend a site that has java so I can see if it's my system got hosed.

--Thanks

Old 02-14-2011, 08:38 PM
Louis Garcia

It seems to be working now. Don't know what happened. Sorry for the noise.