Old 02-14-2011, 03:11 PM
"Crookes, Kevin"

Default Kickstart error

Hi,
*
Has any-one come across this error when trying to build from kickstart?
*
Unable to read package metadata. This may be due to missing repodata directory.
Please ensure that your install tree has been correctly generated.
*
*
*
Regards,
Kevin Crookes
Senior Unix/Linux Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1794 833872
kevin.crookes@roke.co.uk
*
--

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Romsey,Hampshire, SO51 0ZN, United Kingdom

Part of the Chemring Group

Registered in England & Wales at:Chemring Group PLC, Chemring House, 1500 Parkway,Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 7AF, ENGLAND.
Registered No: 267550

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is

proprietary to Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any

third party without permission. This communication is for information

only and shall not create or change any contractual relationship.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:29 AM
dexter

On 14 February 2011 16:11, Crookes, Kevin <kevin.crookes roke.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Has any-one come across this error when trying to build from kickstart?
>

> Unable to read package metadata. This may be due to missing repodata
> directory.
>
> Please ensure that your install tree has been correctly generated.

I've seen it when I didn't give the correct url/directory on the repo line:
repo --name=<reponame> --baseurl=<path/to/repo>

...dex