Old 02-13-2011, 02:27 PM
Jan Litwiński

Default Fedora 14 and wifi problem

Welcome!

For a long time of I used Ubuntu I switched to Fedora. Wifi is working
but sometime drops network connection.
My laptop use wifi network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4312
802.11b/g LP-PHY (rev 01).
Module 43 i loaded and I install firmware from:
http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/b43#Fedora

Any suggestions?
TIA

--