Old 02-12-2011, 07:14 PM
erikmccaskey64

Default PPTP VPN how?

Originally i'm searching for a PPTP VPN howto for OpenWrt...but i just can't seem to find one...OpenWrt Backfire 10.03..
Can someone post a link about PPTP VPN for Fedora? ....at least to start somewhere...
thanks--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org

Old 02-13-2011, 05:41 AM

I got FortiClient SSL VPN 4.0.2010 FortiClient SSL VPN for Linu

it works , but forget where I got from

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 7:14 AM, erikmccaskey64 <erikmccaskey64@zoho.com> wrote:

> Originally i'm searching for a PPTP VPN howto for OpenWrt...but i just can't
> seem to find one...OpenWrt Backfire 10.03..
> Can someone post a link about PPTP VPN for Fedora? ....at least to start
> somewhere...
> thanks

Linux Toys
http://linuxishbell.wordpress.com/

Old 02-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Paul Smith

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 6:41 AM, L <yuanlux@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got FortiClient SSL VPN 4.0.2010 *FortiClient SSL VPN for Linu
>
> it works , but forget where I got from
>
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 7:14 AM, erikmccaskey64 <erikmccaskey64@zoho.com> wrote:
>>
>> Originally i'm searching for a PPTP VPN howto for OpenWrt...but i just can't
>> seem to find one...OpenWrt Backfire 10.03..
>> Can someone post a link about PPTP VPN for Fedora? ....at least to start
>> somewhere...
>> thanks

You could try Network Manager with

yum install NetworkManager-pptp