Old 02-12-2011, 10:17 AM
Dick Roark

Default Problem with Winamp artwork in Audacious

I have a self-inflicted problem with Audacious. It worked fine until I got the "great" idea to try out some of the Winamp artwork,* I think the Winamp artwork is not nearly as useful as the original artwork.* Now my problem is that I don't know how to get rid of the Winamp stuff and get the original Audacious artwork.*

Can someone pass along how to get rid of the Winamp images and back to the original Audacious images?

Thanks for anything.

Old 02-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Michael Schwendt

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:17:13 +0800, Dick wrote:

> I have a self-inflicted problem with Audacious. It worked fine until I got
> the "great" idea to try out some of the Winamp artwork, I think the Winamp
> artwork is not nearly as useful as the original artwork. Now my problem is
> that I don't know how to get rid of the Winamp stuff and get the original
> Audacious artwork.
>
> Can someone pass along how to get rid of the Winamp images and back to the
> original Audacious images?
>
> Thanks for anything.

What do you mean with "to get rid of the Winamp stuff"?
What did you do "to try out some of the Winamp artwork"?
What do you get in the "Audacious Preferences > Skinned Interface" dialog?
Did you download and store skins archives in a location that Audacious can use?
Where? $HOME/.local/share/audacious/skins/ maybe?

Btw, Audacious can also use the skins from the "xmms-skins" package if
you want to try out a few other than its own ones.