Old 02-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Alain Roger

Default proftpd and virtualhost

Hi,

i use fedora as webserver for testing purposes.
i installed proftpd server and i would like to have several ftp servers (so i guess virtualhost must be used) for each website that we are testing.
however, i'm new to proftpd and something i do not understand in proftpd documentation.

for each virtual ftp server, i would like to have a particula user account...i guess that user account must be also virtual user account.
1. how can i do that ?

next, if i have 2 websites stored on:
/var/www/html/website1

/var/www/html/website2

i would like to have 1 virtual ftp server which all only user website1 to connect only on website1 directory and the same thing for website2 (user and directory).
2. how can i do that ?

thank a lot.
--
Alain
Windows 7 x64 / Fedora 14 x64

Old 02-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Dick Roark

I have a self-inflicted problem with Audacious. It worked fine until I got the "great" idea to try out some of the Winamp artwork,* I think the Winamp artwork is not nearly as useful as the original artwork.* Now my problem is that I don't know how to get rid of the Winamp stuff and get the original Audacious artwork.*

Can someone pass along how to get rid of the Winamp images and back to the original Audacious images?

Thanks for anything.