-   -   need printer driver (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/487274-need-printer-driver.html)

Chris 02-09-2011 08:02 PM

need printer driver

I have a Samsung ML 2851 ND laser printer and I need the drivers for it, does anyone have them? Thank you in advance for this. I also wanted to say that I am really enjoying Linux!

antonio montagnani 02-09-2011 08:30 PM

need printer driver

Chris ha scritto / said the following il giorno/on 09/02/2011 22:02:
> I have a Samsung ML 2851 ND laser printer and I need the drivers for it, does anyone have them? Thank you in advance for this. I also wanted to say that I am really enjoying Linux!

why?? is the driver not included in the standard installation?? have you
checked it??

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F14 (Laughlin) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
www.campingmonterosa.com
www.studiodacolpaloschi.it