Old 02-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Joe Zeff

Default Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ?

On 02/06/2011 12:13 PM, Michael Miles wrote:
> Shall I add my Commodore Vic -20 to the discussion?
>
> How about my very old PET which is worth quite a bit right now.

How about the first computer I ever owned: a TI 99/4A, or, for that
matter, the first one I programmed, an IBM 1620 Mod 2, complete with
card reader/punch and typewriter.

Old 02-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Jon Ingason

2011-02-07 03:08, Joe Zeff skrev:
> On 02/06/2011 12:13 PM, Michael Miles wrote:
>> Shall I add my Commodore Vic -20 to the discussion?
>>
>> How about my very old PET which is worth quite a bit right now.
>>

> How about the first computer I ever owned: a TI 99/4A, or, for that
> matter, the first one I programmed, an IBM 1620 Mod 2, complete with
> card reader/punch and typewriter.

Oh, IBM 1620! It was also the first computer I programmed :-)

--
Regards
Jon Ingason

Old 02-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Joe Zeff

On 02/07/2011 01:16 AM, Jon Ingason wrote:
> Oh, IBM 1620! It was also the first computer I programmed :-)

You're in good company with Jerry Pournelle and Daniel J. Alderson.