Old 02-03-2011, 05:53 PM
kellyremo

Default 3D in Fedora

When i was using Debian on my PC, i just:

apt-get install -y mesa-utils libgl1-mesa-dri

and then...the 3D games, like torcs didn't lag anymore.

Question: Are there any "mesa" -""like"" packages in Fedora, that i can install, so that e.g.: torcs will not lag after installing it?

Thank you

Old 02-03-2011, 07:06 PM
nathan forbes

On Feb 3, 2011 1:53 PM, "kellyremo" <kellyremo@zoho.com> wrote:

> When i was using Debian on my PC, i just:

> apt-get install -y mesa-utils libgl1-mesa-dri

> and then...the 3D games, like torcs didn't lag anymore.

> Question: Are there any "mesa" -""like"" packages in Fedora, that i can install, so that e.g.: torcs will not lag after installing it?

> Thank you

Do a 'yum search mesa'