Old 02-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Tony Foster

Default fc 11 evolution Error while storing folder inbox

"Error while storing folder inbox
Summary and folder mismatch even after a sync"

I am getting an error in Evolution mail
this is in FC11 but I thought I would ask if anyone has seen it or their
is a way around it.
Looks like I need to rebuild the database but I do not see a tool for
that.

tf

--
Tony Foster

email = Tony_Foster@surewest.net

Remember Ignorance can be fixed
Stupid is forever

Old 02-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 09:30 -0800, Tony Foster wrote:
> "Error while storing folder inbox
> Summary and folder mismatch even after a sync"
>
> I am getting an error in Evolution mail
> this is in FC11 but I thought I would ask if anyone has seen it or their
> is a way around it.
> Looks like I need to rebuild the database but I do not see a tool for
> that.

F11 (not FC11, note), is no longer supported, but in any case:

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Why_do_I_get_an_error_.22Summary_and_folder_mi smatch.2C_even_after_a_sync.22.3F

poc

Old 02-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Aaron Konstam

On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 09:30 -0800, Tony Foster wrote:
> "Error while storing folder inbox
> Summary and folder mismatch even after a sync"
>
> I am getting an error in Evolution mail
> this is in FC11 but I thought I would ask if anyone has seen it or their
> is a way around it.
> Looks like I need to rebuild the database but I do not see a tool for
> that.
>
> tf
>
> --
> Tony Foster
>
> email = Tony_Foster@surewest.net
>
> Remember Ignorance can be fixed
> Stupid is forever

Look at the Evolution Faq, possibly at link below.

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Why_do_I_get_an_error_.22Summary_and_folder_mi smatch.2C_even_after_a_sync.22.3F