Old 02-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Cristian Sava

Default F14 - choosing right motherboard question

Hi all,

We want to move to Intel Sandy Bridge platform and install F14 x64 on
them.
Are Gigabyte GA-H67MA-UD2H and Asus P8H67-M EVO compatible with F14?
If not what about Intel DH67GD ?
We want very good performance (build in graphics), stable and long life
products.

C. Sava

Old 02-02-2011, 10:40 AM
Yorvyk

Don't know about those mobos, but the chip is faulty http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/31/intel-warns-cost-chip-fix so you may want to wait a while.

--
Steve

Old 02-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Cristian Sava

Thanks, we will go with H57/P57 and I5-760 or I7-870

C. Sava