Old 02-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Max Pyziur

Default Printing in 64-Bit Google-Chrome fails

Greetings,

I am now favoring Google Chrome over Firefox and Galeon; I use both on my
i386 Dell Laptop and 64Bit Desktop. From either Galeon or Firefox on both
machines printing functions correctly.

Using Google-Chrome, printing functions correctly on the i386 laptop, but
fails on the 64Bit desktop (it prints multiple pages of occasional
gibberish).

Any suggestions?

Much thanks,

Max Pyziur
pyz@brama.com

Old 02-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Richard Shaw

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Max Pyziur <pyz@brama.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am now favoring Google Chrome over Firefox and Galeon; I use both on my
> i386 Dell Laptop and 64Bit Desktop. From either Galeon or Firefox on both
> machines printing functions correctly.
>
> Using Google-Chrome, printing functions correctly on the i386 laptop, but
> fails on the 64Bit desktop (it prints multiple pages of occasional
> gibberish).
>
> Any suggestions?

What version are you running? stable? beta? unstable?

I run the beta right from their yum repo and have very few issues.

Richard