Old 02-01-2011, 02:31 PM

Default Sony Laptop Sound Problem -- original thread: output format of time command

On 02/01/2011 02:39 PM, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 01/02/11 10:35, Apurva Tripathi wrote:
>> Hello ,
>> I have sony vaio laptop I am running fedora 14 now but it
<snip>

> I wonder if you have PulseAudio Volume Control active?

breaking a thread with a new subject and question is a crime, as already
mentioned by POC.

answering such a crime is a compounding of the felony.

using 'text/html' when one should use 'text/plain' is a misdemeanor.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.