Old 01-31-2011, 03:48 PM
Randolph Jones

Default ftrench dict as default firefox

firefox 3.6.13 on fedora 13 has dicollecte francais dict 4.0.3 installed
as addon
when I left click on a word, thefreedictionary.com pops ups and advises
me there is no word like that
as far as I can see I dont have thefreedictonary installed
how to make dictionair francais classique et reform the default
dictionary for left click
TIA
rfjones