Old 01-31-2011, 11:26 PM
Gerhard Magnus

Default where is the gedit dictionary?

I'm running FC13 with a gnome desktop. Does anyone know the name of the
file for the dictionary used by the gedit spell checker and where it's
stored?

Old 01-31-2011, 11:38 PM
Frank Cox

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:26:46 -0800
Gerhard Magnus wrote:

> I'm running FC13 with a gnome desktop. Does anyone know the name of the
> file for the dictionary used by the gedit spell checker and where it's
> stored?

gedit uses aspell for its spelling checker

http://aspell.net/

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ www.melvilletheatre.com

Old 01-31-2011, 11:38 PM