Old 01-30-2011, 02:32 PM
JB

Default OpenOffice Writer

Kostas Sfakiotakis <kostassf <at> cha.forthnet.gr> writes:

> > Does it work ?
>
> All the way , nice and smoothly as it was designed to do .

OK.

> The sidenote here would be that it asks me whether i want to keep the
> same format or
> change it to the odt format but that┤s not what u were asking .

The above (ODT vice DOC formats) is internal to OO Writer.

Now, make a note somewhere.

If you suddenly experience a problem with OO Writer again, do the following
to debug it:
$ strace openoffice.org -writer
or to capture the debugging output to a file
$ strace -o strace.oo-writer.debug openoffice.org -writer
and analyze it or post the debugging output to the list here.

You are set.

JB

Old 01-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Kostas Sfakiotakis

On 30/01/2011 05:32 ╬╝╬╝, JB wrote:
> Now, make a note somewhere.
>
> If you suddenly experience a problem with OO Writer again, do the
> following to debug it:

$ strace openoffice.org -writer or to capture the debugging output to a
file
$ strace -o strace.oo-writer.debug openoffice.org -writer and analyze it
>or post the debugging output to the list here.
>
> You are set.

Ok , thanks for your time.
( Your email has been saved for further reference ) .