Old 01-29-2011, 02:41 PM
Kevin Ballard

Default trying to install Cisco VPN Client on core Release 13 (kernel 2.6.34.7-66.fc13.i686)

Hi - I'm trying to install a Cisco VPN client and it's asking me a question I don't know how to answer:
In order to build the VPN kernel module, you must have thekernel headers for the
version of the kernel you are running.
For RedHat 6.x users these files are installed in /usr/src/linux by defaultFor RedHat 7.x users these files are installed in /usr/src/linux-2.4 by defaultFor Suse 7.3 users these files are installed in /usr/src/linux-2.4.10.SuSE by default
Directory containing linux kernel source code []
*?????
Thanks
*Kevin Ballard