Old 01-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Aaron Konstam

Default Is this happening to anyone else in evolution.

Periodically expunge does not work on some or all my folders when using
evolution. Currently I can't expunge any deleted messages from Inbox or
Junk. Expunge works on other folders which I created,

In the past this condition went away after a while.

Does this happen to anyone else and do you know how too correct this
condition? I know I can go on the evolution list but first I want too
know if I am alone with this problem.