Old 01-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Jussi Lehtola

Default octave problems

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:16:54 +0800
H Xu <xusubsc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm using Fedora 14 x86_64. In octave, "xlabel('mu')" could not show
> the 'mu' correctly. How could I solve this?
> Thanks.

It seems that it's not correctly displayed in the plot window. However,
once you export the plot with e.g.
> print -depsc plot.eps
the symbols are correctly shown in the resulting file.
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor

Old 01-28-2011, 01:03 AM
H Xu

On 2011/1/28 4:14, Jussi Lehtola wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:16:54 +0800
> H Xu<xusubsc@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> I'm using Fedora 14 x86_64. In octave, "xlabel('mu')" could not show
>> the 'mu' correctly. How could I solve this?
>> Thanks.
>
> It seems that it's not correctly displayed in the plot window. However,
> once you export the plot with e.g.
> > print -depsc plot.eps
> the symbols are correctly shown in the resulting file.
Hello Jussi Lehtola,

Could it be possible to display it correctly in the plot window? Thanks.

Regards,
Hong Xu
2011/1/28

Old 01-28-2011, 06:13 AM