Old 01-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Randolph Jones

Default dns failing lemonde.fr goes to static.pho.org

fedora 13, firefox 3.6.13

the link
http://www.lemonde.fr/ is sending me to static.php.org

I was accessing the site when i noted my french dictionary was not
working
reinstalled dict
now when I hit the lemonde link it looks up static.php.org and sends me
there

any ideas?
TIa
rfjones

Old 01-26-2011, 11:09 PM
Joe Zeff

On 01/26/2011 08:02 AM, Randolph Jones wrote:
> the link
> http://www.lemonde.fr/ is sending me to static.php.org
>
> I was accessing the site when i noted my french dictionary was not
> working

It's working for me. Maybe it was just a temporary glitch with your dns
servers?