Old 02-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Matthew Saltzman

Default ThinkPad T61 camera HOWTO?

Does anyone know of a good description of how to get the T61's Webcam
working? I googled, but didn't find anything usable.

Also, what package would I use to capture images from it?

TIA.
--
Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Mathematical Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs