Old 02-02-2008, 07:11 PM
peter lesterhuis

Default firefox won't launch

Hi,
In order to visit a secured website I tried to import my certificate. I
need to visit the website for my job. Until now I have to reboot into
Windows and I am getting tired of having to do that. I was issued to
download software from VerSign and then restart the browser. So I did.
Now firefox doesn't start at all.
I removed ff en then reinstalled, but it still won't lauch. Konqueror
does though.

Does anyone have a clue?
Peter