Old 02-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Jlwallen

Default f8 and everex zonbu

hello all. I have found myself attempting to rescue an everex laptop
with a via on board video card and atelheros wireless. so far I have
tried about every flavor of Linux I know with mixed results. either
the graphics are horrific (or, in the case of F8 do not work at all)
or the wireless doesn't work. I would like to install F8 but I can't
even get the video to work enough to run the live cd.

does anyone have any experience with getting F8 working on this
hardware? I've spent quite a bit of googling and the closest thing I
can come up with is openchrome (which doesn't seem to have been
updated recently.)

am I missing something?

thanks all

jack

email sent from iPhone (please forgive itypos)