Old 02-01-2008, 07:32 PM
Stefan Kuhlemann

Default Question: editing mpeg and avi-files.

Hello mailinglist.

A few month back I bought an USB DVB TV receiver for my system. Since it
works with linux really very well, I have now about 25 recorded
mpeg/avi-movies on my harddisk.
The only trouble is the annoying tv-advertisement within these files.
Because of this I am looking for an video-editing-program, to cut out
those pesky ads.

Any hint, which program I should use for my fedora-box?

Thank you..

Stefan