Old 11-05-2010, 07:02 AM
JB

Default Fedora F13 to F14 upgrade leaves RPM database with strange mix of fc13 and fc14 packages

JB <jb.1234abcd <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Try to understand:
> $ gnome-user-share
> $ mod_dnssd
> Perhaps you do not want to have/need gnome-user-share package ?

I meant:
$ yum info gnome-user-share
$ yum info mod_dnssd

:-)
JB

Old 11-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Andre Robatino

Andre Robatino <robatino <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:

> apr-util-1.3.9-3.fc13.x86_64
> apr-util-devel-1.3.9-3.fc13.x86_64
> apr-util-ldap-1.3.9-3.fc13.x86_64
> info-4.13a-10.fc14.x86_64
> orc-0.4.6-1.fc14.x86_64
> orc-0.4.6-1.fc14.i686
> perl-Net-DNS-SEC-0.14-7.fc14.noarch
> texinfo-4.13a-10.fc14.x86_64
> texinfo-tex-4.13a-10.fc14.x86_64
> tzdata-2010k-1.fc14.noarch
> tzdata-java-2010k-1.fc14.noarch
> xorg-x11-drv-wacom-0.10.8-1.20100726.fc14.x86_64

Should clarify that the only reason I have both orc.i686 and orc.x86_64 is due
to my having installed some 32-bit applications like skype and wine that pull in
32-bit dependencies. Normally, you'd only have one.