Old 11-04-2010, 09:20 PM
antonio montagnani

Default Image thumbnails

If I shoot raw with my reflex digital camera and I transfer files to my
computer, I can see thumbnails (both in DGN and PEF format), but I
cannot see them when on SD card on an external hard disk.
Why?
--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F14 (Laughlin) on Acer 5720

www.campingmonterosa.com
www.studiodacolpaloschi.it