Old 11-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Patrick Dupre

Default display in fc13/fc14

Hello,

In a X seesion I am unable to run in 1280x1024 will it works fine in
fc11.

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82Q963/Q965
Integrated
Graphics Controller (rev 02)

I was able to set the correct display by using xrandr with the options:
--newmode and -addmode
but is only works for the present session, then the mode that I
added is gone.
I tried to mode the mode in /etc/X11/xorg.conf, but it does not work
either.
It is probably due to the cancel out of the mode that I previously
created. I get: "could not apply the stored configuration for monitor"

In addition in fc14, there is not display setting ! is it a bug !

Thank.

--
---