-   -   Good bye: Res has a potty-mouth. (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/44740-good-bye-res-has-potty-mouth.html)

"Arthur Pemberton" 02-01-2008 03:34 PM

On Feb 1, 2008 8:54 AM, Chris <racerx@makeworld.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:51:24 +1000 (EST)
> Res <res@ausics.net> wrote:
>

> > PS
> >
> > learn some list netiquette, if one is sub'd to a list it stands to
> > reason they most likely will see it, no need to CC the same useless
> > shit to a user as well
> >
> > On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Chris wrote:
> >

> Here again, telling us (me) to learn some netiquette. Take your own
> words as some advise. Foul language is certainly a sign of supreme
> knowledge (or lack there of).
>
> Shame on you. Play nice in the sandbox or someone (the List
> Moderators, if they indeed exist, will take ball and go home).
>
> Translation: If this list is moderated, you could be the one looking
> inside from out.

I can share my very short blocklist with you if you would like. I
suggest that you just (literally) filter these kind of people out and
try to help those on the list who really need it.

( www.pembo13.com )

Chris 02-01-2008 05:52 PM

Good bye: Res has a potty-mouth.

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 10:34:11 -0600
"Arthur Pemberton" <pemboa@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2008 8:54 AM, Chris <racerx@makeworld.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:51:24 +1000 (EST)
> > Res <res@ausics.net> wrote:
> >

> > > PS
> > >
> > > learn some list netiquette, if one is sub'd to a list it stands to
> > > reason they most likely will see it, no need to CC the same
> > > useless shit to a user as well
> > >
> > > On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Chris wrote:
> > >

> > Here again, telling us (me) to learn some netiquette. Take your own
> > words as some advise. Foul language is certainly a sign of supreme
> > knowledge (or lack there of).
> >
> > Shame on you. Play nice in the sandbox or someone (the List
> > Moderators, if they indeed exist, will take ball and go home).
> >
> > Translation: If this list is moderated, you could be the one looking
> > inside from out.
>

> I can share my very short blocklist with you if you would like. I
> suggest that you just (literally) filter these kind of people out and
> try to help those on the list who really need it.

Arthur -

Please do! I appreciate it, thank you.

--
Best regards,
Chris

"`If there's anything more important than my ego around, I
want it caught and shot now.'"

- Zaphod.

Res 02-01-2008 09:40 PM

Good bye: Res has a potty-mouth.