Old 02-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Art Giles

Default Trouble with Microphone

Dear everyone,

How do you unmute the microphone and turn up the volume for the
microphone? I am using Xlite Sip phone and I receive no audio from the
microphone. I am using Xlite for the SIP phone and using Fedora 8.

Art Giles (Oltimer)

Old 02-01-2008, 03:19 AM
Ed Greshko

How do you unmute the microphone and turn up the volume for the
microphone? I am using Xlite Sip phone and I receive no audio from the
microphone. I am using Xlite for the SIP phone and using Fedora 8.

I can only answer that from a KDE perspective. I use kmix and it is
apparent what needs doing.