Old 07-09-2010, 10:08 PM
dale kain

Default july 8(?) update fail nautilus dropbox

26 updates. 24 went thru it looks like after unchecking dropbox, but 2
did not go through as could not get mirror for upgrade to nautilus
dropbox. Tried may times and finally today, unchecked the box for
dropbox and went ahead with the rest of the updates ( includes fedora
core update)
Now will not boot to new core. Had to go back to previous core. What
is still left to update is one nvidia and nautilus-dropbox.

Do I just wait for the dropbox update? It keeps informing me there are
no more mirrors to try

Old 10-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Steven Stern

On 07/09/2010 05:08 PM, dale kain wrote:
> 26 updates. 24 went thru it looks like after unchecking dropbox, but 2
> did not go through as could not get mirror for upgrade to nautilus
> dropbox. Tried may times and finally today, unchecked the box for
> dropbox and went ahead with the rest of the updates ( includes fedora
> core update)
> Now will not boot to new core. Had to go back to previous core. What
> is still left to update is one nvidia and nautilus-dropbox.
>
> Do I just wait for the dropbox update? It keeps informing me there are
> no more mirrors to try

What do you mean by "new core"? I'm current on Fedora 13 (32 bit) and
dropbox is working just fine.

$ rpm -qa |grep dropbox
nautilus-dropbox-0.6.3-1.fc10.i386

$ more /etc/yum.repos.d/dropbox.repo