Old 10-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Samuel Kidman

Default Seperate audio outputs for fedora- is this limited by my soundcard or the number of outputs on my motherboard?

Hello

Another audio question:

I want to be able to play one audio source through my headphones (say from one application) and then play another audio source through my line out port (from another application). Is this possible? I have an integrated soundcard. The computer is a Hewlett-Packard DC7600. Just wondering if the sound card on this computer is capable of piping two different audio sources at the same time, and if so, how this can be accomplished using fedora and alsa or pulseaudio. Maybe even Jack?

Regards, Sam