Old 10-02-2010, 11:10 AM
"Michael D. Setzer II"

Default LibreOffice Install Process.

I download and setup the 64 bit version of the Fedora 13 machine using the
following process.

Extract the gz file
cd en-US
cd RPMS
rpm -Uvh *.rpm

that went fine with no problems

cd desktop-integration
ran the redhat rpm
It gave conflicts with openoffice
remove openoffice
reran redhat rpm, and it worked in the installation,
but the links did not work. Turned out they were running
libreoffice instead of the libreoffice3 from the /usr/bin.
So, I just created a link using ln -s libreoffice3 libreoffice

Don't know if this is the exact process that was meant to be done, or if it is
the same with the 32 bit version?

Wondering if others have checked it out yet.

Old 10-02-2010, 05:35 PM
"Joseph L. Casale"

/snip
>reran redhat rpm, and it worked in the installation,
>but the links did not work. Turned out they were running
>libreoffice instead of the libreoffice3 from the /usr/bin.
>So, I just created a link using ln -s libreoffice3 libreoffice

Yeah, I used kmenuedit to add a "3" to fix that for now...
jlc